Did you know that you can add music to your recorded Skype videos with VodBurner? Have fun adding Christmas music (maybe a Christmas Carol like Jingle Bells). Note: if you don’t already have some Christmas music to use, don’t worry. Check out this article on About.com on how you can download free Christmas music.
Here is how you add music:
1. First, go to the Skype video that you have recorded in VodBurner. Open VodBurner and locate the video in your “Previous Calls“ list and click “Edit“ to open up your recorded video in our “Post-Production Console”.
2. Click the “Enhance” tab in the Post-Production console.
3. Click in the time-line at the time that you want the picture to start appearing. If you want it to appear at the very start, click at the very left hand side of the timeline.
4. Click “Add Music”.
5. Click “Select from Folder”, browse to your picture file, and click OK.
6. Your music will appear in the large video frame on the left of the Post-Production Console. You will see small white handles around the edge of the music. Click and drag on these handles to resize the time frame the music will play for. Click and drag in the middle of the picture to position it.
7. Click the “Change Display Time…” button in the right-hand panel.
8. Under “Finish displaying item”, choose “After … seconds”, and change the number of seconds to how many seconds you want the music to play for. Click OK.