If you are having problems with generating a finished video – for example VodBurner reports an “Internal error” – the most likely cause is errors on your hard disk.
Follow these steps to check for errors on the hard drive and fix them:
1. Right click the drive in Windows Explorer
2. Choose “Properties”
3. Click the “Tools” tab.
4. Under Error checking, click “Check Now”.
After doing this, restart your PC and check to see whether your issue is resolved.
If your issue is still not resolved, you may need to force VodBurner to regenerate some intermediate files associated with the call.
Follow these steps:
1. Go to the folder containing the recording (In the VodBurner window: Previous Calls > Expand > Open Containing Folder).
2. Make a copy of the project.xml file to another folder.
3. Remove all files except the .VBC files.
4. Quit VodBurner and restart it.
5. Edit the recording again.
6. To restore any changes you made to the original project, close the post-production console, copy back the project.xml file from step 2, then Edit again.
7. Try again to generate the finished video file.
If your issue is still not resolved, contact support by clicking the link below. To speed up the support process, zip and attach all files from Documents\VodBurner\Logs. These files provide diagnostic information – they do not contain any video or audio content.