Click here to get VodBurner recording your Skype video calls on Windows. You’ll be up and running in less than 5 minutes. (Don’t have Skype? Click here to get started with Skype). (Mac users click here instead).
What does it cost?
- You can use most features* free for a 14 day trial period. There are no call time limits during the trial.
- After the 14 day trial, these features continue to be free for all calls to people running the VodBurner free or licensed version.
- If you wish to use VodBurner for calls to non-VodBurner users after the 14 day free trial, a purchase is required.
- Record Skype video calls and create complete video productions from them.
- Capture every frame at maximum resolution for the best quality possible.
- Create MP4 or WMV files suitable for sharing with others.
- Edit the video using the built in Post-Production Console.
- Alter the person(s) shown at any point (this side, other side or both sides).
- Trim portions of the call so they do not appear in the final production.
- Balance the volume of the two sides of the call.
- Add text captions to the final production, with your choice of font, color and background.
- Add pictures to the final production.
- Add background music to the final production, with professional fading options and volume control.
- Add external video to the final production.
- Upload to YouTube for public or private sharing.
- Generate video with your choice of aspect ratio and resolution.
- Create templates with your standard text captions, audio etc. to save on editing time.
- Record in 720p now, and in higher resolutions as these become supported by Skype.
- Record screen sharing when shared by other party.
- Generate WAV files containing the audio content of the call.
- Anti-drift technology keeps both sides of the call in sync.
- Ideal for podcast interview recording.
- Free for all calls to other PCs running VodBurner (if recording to WMV format).
- 14 day free trial for calls to PCs not running VodBurner.
- *Recording to MP4 format rather than WMV requires a license.
Not a Skype User?
If you don’t have Skype, it’s a great way to call standard phone lines for a small fee, or other Skype users for free. Click here to get started with Skype.