What does it cost?
- VodBurner is free to install.
- Recording Skype-to-Skype calls with other VodBurner users is completely free of charge. There are no time limits or other limitations.
- Recording calls with non-VodBurner users is also free, but recordings have a VodBurner watermark added to them.
- Basic video editing (add/remove transitions, skip segments, add basic captions) is completely free of charge.
- Advanced video editing (add text, pictures, audio) is free for calls with other VodBurner users.
- To produce videos without the watermark, or to use Advanced video editing for calls to non-VodBurner users, you can purchase a VodBurner subscription. Click here for pricing details.
- Create complete video productions directly from Skype calls.
- Record both sides of any Skype video conversation, directly to your hard disk.
- Captures at full frame rate and maximum resolution for the best quality possible.
- Once the call is complete, generate a single complete video, incorporating both sides of the call, with just a couple of clicks.
- Edit the video prior to publishing, using the built in Post-Production Console.
- Alter which camera is used at any point (this side, other side or both sides).
- Trim portions of the call so they do not appear in the final production.
- Add text captions to the final production, with the ability to alter font, color and background.
- Add pictures to the final production.
- Add background audio to the final production, with professional fading options and volume control.
- Generate ASF/WMV files suitable for uploading directly to YouTube and other services.
- Upload directly to YouTube for public or private sharing.
- Generate video with your choice of aspect ratio and resolution.
- Anti-drift technology keeps both sides of the call in sync.
- Ideal for podcast interview recording.
- Ideal for recording shared desktop sessions.
Not a Skype User?
If you don’t have Skype, it’s a great way to call standard phone lines for a small fee, or other Skype users for free. Click here to get started with Skype.