We will send you a tip once a week. You can easily unsubscribe at any time with the link in the email, or by contacting us.
While you’re here, follow these tips on getting started:
1. Check that you have these VodBurner prerequisites.
2. Download VodBurner and install it, or if you have a copy of the VodBurner setup file, open the folder containing it and double-click it.
3. Follow the instructions in the wizard.
4. The VodBurner licensing and startup wizards will be displayed. Follow the prompts to configure VodBurner.
5. NOTE: When VodBurner connects to Skype for the first time, the following dialog will appear:
This is a standard security dialog that Skype shows for all third party applications that use Skype. It is designed to protect you from unauthorised software accessing your Skype application. You must click one of the “Allow…” options in order for VodBurner to operate. If you accidentally click OK before setting the option correctly, you can follow these instructions to allow VodBurner to access Skype.
6. On completion of the wizard, the VodBurner window will be displayed. If you have any questions, contact us.
Continue on to the next article in this series: How to record Skype Video Calls.