Follow these steps to add a picture to your VodBurner video:
1. Click the “Enhance” tab in the Post-Production console.
2. Click in the time-line at the time that you want the picture to start appearing. If you want it to appear at the very start, click at the very left hand side of the timeline.
3. Click “Add Picture”.
4. Click “Select from Folder”, browse to your picture file, and click OK.
5. Your picture will appear in the large video frame on the left of the Post-Production Console. You will see small white handles around the edge of the picture. Click and drag on these handles to resize the picture. Click and drag in the middle of the picture to position it.
6. Click the “Change Display Time…” button in the right-hand panel.
7. Under “Finish displaying item”, choose “After … seconds”, and change the number of seconds to how many seconds you want the picture to display for. Click OK.
You must log in to post a comment.