If you are having problems with VodBurner it may be due to a hard disk error, or to system privilege issues.
Fixing Hard Disk Errors
If you have a problem with the Post-Production Console, most likely you have errors on your hard disk that need fixing.
Follow these steps to check for errors on the hard drive and fix them:
1. Right click the drive in Windows Explorer
2. Choose “Properties”
3. Click the “Tools” tab.
4. Under Error checking, click “Check Now”.
After doing this, restart your PC and check to see whether your issue is resolved.
If your issue is still not resolved, you may need to force VodBurner to regenerate some intermediate files associated with the call.
Follow these steps:
1. Go to the folder containing the recording (In the VodBurner window: Previous Calls > Expand > Open Containing Folder).
2. Make a copy of the project.xml file to another folder.
3. Remove all files except the .VBC files.
4. Quit VodBurner and restart it.
5. Edit the recording again.
6. To restore any changes you made to the original project, close the post-production console, copy back the project.xml file from step 2, then Edit again.
Fixing Privilege Issues
If VodBurner won’t record, this may be due to privilege problems on your PC.
The following steps may resolve the issue:
1. In Windows Explorer, browse to C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone
2. Right-click the file Skype.exe and choose Properties
3. Click the Compatibility tab
4. Tick the option “Run this program as an administrator”
5. Click OK
6. Browse to C:\Program Files\VodBurner
7. Right-click the file VodBurner.exe and choose Properties
8. Click the Compatibility tab
9. Tick the option “Run this program as an administrator”
10. Restart your PC and try again to record a call.
If your issue is still not resolved, contact support by clicking the link below. To speed up the support process, zip and attach all files from Documents\VodBurner\Logs. These files provide diagnostic information – they do not contain any video or audio content.
You must log in to post a comment.